Monday, October 9, 2017

MOST INSPIRING #NIGERIAN PERSONALITY #AWARD

Nigeria is the land of my birth an #African nation that has a population of over 190 Million people,out of which approximately 1-2Million #live, #love or love&continue to live in #SouthAfrica a country that found me fit to honor me for honoring #Mandela around his last birthday 95th through it’s Speaker of #Council (Cityof Ekurhuleni ) declaring me an ‘honorary citizen’.   The privilege to have receive 2 #US #Awards (#Premier #Experts #Award) & #SecrettoWinningBig (Co-Authorship #Book #Award),the #Goodspirit #Award after successful participation and completion of #UCTGSB #3PeaksChallenge ,not to mention privilege and honor to be part of the distinguished global #Leadership #Team at #GujaratTechUniv... Undoubtedly It truly feels good to have recently received a nomination as “MOST #INSPIRING #NIGERIAN #PERSONALITY!" which I celebrate the nomination as it means a lot to me purely because it resonates with my #assignment and life #purpose which I found over 25 yrs ago. Yearly,Monthly,Weekly &Daily I Get Up #Passionately to love our my #LifeMission : “Inspire and Inform Individuals,(People and Professionals) so they can get involved in their life dreams and destiny " #Discovered Your #Mission #Purpose?It should be clear that it speaks for itself
( Agree?) Who or What  Inspires You?



No comments:

Post a Comment